Ok ok..I know you all are not lazy. Not at all. Your day is full of things to do for your family, husband, in-laws, kids and whom so ever it may concern. But what about yourself? In my head am thinking if this is what I need to tell myself actually!
I, like any other women in this world dreams to be this fit sexy bitch the world loves to love! But to get that awesomeness in myself I have to give priority to myself. Pulling myself out of bed in morning, rushing for office, working their like a donkey or a bitch whatever you consider yourself, running back home, taking care of your kid..feeding him.. putting him to bed.. singing him lullabies..feeding family and myself..when I look at the clock it’s already 11ish! After that I just want to relax and sit back read or write something. That’s it! For in numerous times I downloaded all those 7 minutes workout apps BUT alas you have to use them to loose weight. Only downloading does not heLp! So sad…
While I keep pushing myself and all of you to get in that fitness mode… I have to take you all to the shortcut or the cheat street to be not caught as the lazy ass by the world around us!
1) Green Tea – this definitely does some magic to me. And people around you think you are one serious chick working hard to loose that extra inch (brownie points baby)
2) Warm water – instead of normal or cold temperature water, drink warm water the whole day. It helps
3) Less Carbohydrates – instead of eating equal proportions of wheat /rice and vegetables…eat more veggies & proteins in form of fish or lentils and less rice or breads in your meals
4) Dress up – as I always say, dress stylish. Don’t wear tight fitted clothes which will only show all your love tyres around your waist but instead choose fits those are not too tight nor loose. Make you feel good but not uncomfortable.
4) Wear your attitude & if possible heels too – wearing heels improves your posture and gives you a slender feel . If you are mom, let the daddy carry the child for once. Its ok!!
P.S. All the below pics are after I had my child. AND I do have my c-sec belly fat!
Love, Sujata 💋